Sufio allows you to download your invoices either one by one or in bulk.
You might need to download your invoices if you want to save, archive or share them with your accountant.
To download a single invoice:
- In your Sufio account, open an invoice you want to download.
- Click More, and then click Download.
You can filter invoices by their issue date (e.g. invoices created in a specific month, quarter or year) or status (paid, unpaid) and then select them to download. This is especially helpful if you need to download your invoices regularly.
To download multiple invoices:
- In your Sufio account, select invoices you want to download.
- Click the Download button.
- One archive file with invoices as separate PDF files will be created.
Please note that in case you are downloading 10 or more invoices, an archive (zip) file with your PDF invoices will be created and sent to your email.
Professional invoices for Shopify stores
Let Sufio automatically create and send beautiful invoices for every order in your store.
Install Sufio - Automatic Invoices from the Shopify App Store