We want to clearly and accurately inform you on the purpose of cookies and the information that is stored on the device (computer, tablet or phone) you are using during the usage of the Service.
To make full use of the features and services we offer on our Website, your device will need to accept cookies, as we can provide you with certain features of this Website only by using cookies.
What are Cookies?
When you use our Website, we may store some information on your device in the form of a helpful file known as a "cookie". Cookies are used to improve the online experience of almost every website, including our own.
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your device when you use the Website. The Website may retrieve these cookies from your web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) each time you use it, so it can recognize you, remember your preferences and settings.
Cookies generally do not hold any information to identify an individual person but are instead used to identify a browser on an individual device.
Cookies can be referred to as session cookies or persistent cookies, depending on how long they are used:
- session cookies only last for your online session and disappear from your device when you close your browser,
- persistent cookies stay on your device after the browser has been closed and last for the period of time specified in the cookie. These persistent cookies may be checked each time you visit the Website.
Types of Cookies
When you use our Website, there are four types of cookies that may be set on your device:
- Necessary cookies - these cookies are essential in helping you to make use of the features and services we offer you on the Website. Without these cookies, the services you want to use cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used to identify you, and they do not monitor or remember where you have been on the Website.
- Functional cookies - these cookies allow us to provide you with a better experience when you use our Website. They do not gather or store any information which would allow us to identify you.
- Performance cookies - performance cookies help us to understand how you use our Website. For example, we can see which services are most popular, identify when and where errors occur and test different versions of the Website in order to provide an improved online experience. Sometimes, the services we use to collect this information may be operated by other entities with our consent. They may use similar technologies to cookies, known as "web beacons" or "tags". These are anonymous and, as they are only used for statistical purposes, they do not contain or collect any information that identifies you.
- Targeting cookies - we have relationships with carefully selected and monitored third-party entities who may also set cookies during your use of the Website. The purpose of these cookies is "behavioral advertising" (also known as "behavioral targeting" or "remarketing"), which is a means of showing you relevant products and services based on what you appear to be interested in. Although these cookies can track your use of the Website they don't know who you are. Without these cookies, online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests.
Most internet browsers allow you to erase cookies from your device, block all cookies (or just third-party cookies) or warn you before a cookie is stored on your device.
Please note, if you choose to block all cookies, our Website may not function as intended and you may not be able to use it or access many of the features it provides. If you have blocked all cookies and wish to make full use of the features and services the Website offers, you will need to enable your cookies.
Rather than blocking all cookies, you can choose to only block third-party cookies which will still allow our Website to function as intended.
Cookies Used on Our Website
Do you need to accept cookies?
Yes, if you want to use the Website without limitations. If you do not allow or block cookies, you can still use the Website, but we do not guarantee that it will be fully functional.
Do cookies store your personal information?
No, they do not. The information you provide us with is stored securely and is not collected or stored in any cookies. Cookies can't access your device or read any personal data stored in it. Our cookies are not able to install anything harmful on your device. In fact, the content of most cookies is a random string of numbers and letters that are only used as an identifier.
Do cookies affect your privacy and how we use your data?
Can you still use our Website if you block all cookies?
If you choose to block all cookies, our Website may not function as intended and you may not be able to use or access many of the Services it provides. If you have blocked all cookies and wish to make full use of the features and services of the Website, you will need to enable your cookies. You can do this in your browser.
Last updated on May 24, 2018.