Bratislava, Slovakia or Remote · Full-time
Starting salary: €1,500–€2,500
Salary will be adjusted based on seniority
We’re looking for a strategically-minded Technical Support member to join our growing team in Bratislava.
As a Technical Support member, your primary responsibility will be assisting our users with any technical issues related to our app—which integrates with Shopify and BigCommerce, via email, chat, and video calls when requested.
Along with this, your role will be working alongside our Customer support team and providing them with answers to any complicated queries they face. This will include being able to problem solve by evaluating, recognizing, and following through with a solution for our users and our support team. For this, you will need a thorough knowledge of our app and be confident with technical jargon, to be able to write about complex issues in a simple and understandable way.
Our ideal candidate should be independent and hardworking while showing initiative and a can-do attitude towards their tasks and who can show this approach to their team as well. We want someone who can communicate in a timely and friendly manner with our users, including being the “face” of the company and gathering feedback from our users.
You'll work on things like
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting assistance.
- Assigning ticket severity, prioritizing work accordingly, and collaborating with other staff members to resolve issues quickly.
- Video calls with our users to help solve their technical issues and gather feedback.
- Communicating customers’ feedback to the Development Team.
- Helping to build our brand reputation by collecting positive reviews from happy users.
- Helping to write internal documentation articles for your team.
Requirements for the role
- Flawless written and spoken English (native-like level).
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- A great deal of empathy, patience and customer understanding.
- Passion for helping and working with people.
- Ability to prioritise tasks based on their importance.
- Proactive and curious mind.
- A good eye for detail, aesthetics and design.
Nice to have
- Previous experience in a Technical Support role.
- Previous experience using a support ticketing system (such as Help Scout or Intercom).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar higher education.
- Fluency in another language, preferably in German, French or Spanish.
- Some knowledge of accounting and/or invoicing.
At Sufio, we believe that great customer support should never be just about answering tickets as quickly as possible. Great customer support is about helping our users get the most out of our app, whether it be a simple change in settings or a solution to a complex question.
If you have no previous experience in the world of ecommerce, no worries! What really matters is your drive, attention to detail and ambition to learn new things and challenge yourself. Join us and help us strengthen our reputation through kind and helpful support.
What we offer
Friendly and informal working environment with a diverse team, no dress code, working a 40 hour week.
Stylish industrial office space located within the old Jurkovic Heating Plant in the centre of Bratislava.
Up to €50/month for any books or classes you want to take, plus a dedicated time for online education.
Up to €50/month for a gym, yoga or any activity you do to maintain a healthy lifestyle and regular massages in our office.
Free Uber credit for business and personal use, and company off-sites to fun locations worldwide.
Snacks and caffeine
Free fruits and snacks in the office, along with freshly roasted specialty coffee and high-quality teas.
Sufio is an industry-leading invoicing application used by businesses and online stores in more than 75 countries. We exist to help new businesses simplify their invoicing and taxes through powerful automation coupled with invoices created by the world’s leading designers. Our platform currently supports Shopify and BigCommerce.
As a company, we’re backed by experienced investors and strive to have a positive impact on the world around us. We are passionate about helping freelancers, and small companies build better businesses.
Our head office is based in Bratislava, Slovakia, and we have colleagues spread across Europe. Regular team offsites enable us to all come together to collaborate and socialize.
We believe strongly in lifelong learning and will provide you with the best tools, educational resources, and opportunities to succeed in your role. Your well-being is equally important to us, and you can expect your gym membership or similar activity to be covered by us.