Bratislava, Slovakia or Remote · Full-time
Starting salary: €1,500–€2,500
We’re currently looking for a strategically-minded Technical Support member to join our growing team here in Bratislava.
As a Technical Support member, your primary role will be to work alongside our Customer support team and provide them with thorough support in all technical issues related to our app, which integrates with Shopify and BigCommerce platforms. This will include being able to problem solve by evaluating, recognizing and following through with a solution for our users and support team.
Part of your role will also include communicating with our users on a regular basis via email, chat, and video calls with those who request it. This will also include solving technical issues but also being the “face” of the company and gathering feedback from our users.
Along with this, you will also help to formulate and write our internal documentation. For this, you will need a good knowledge of our app and be confident with technical jargon, to be able to write about complex issues in a simple and understandable way.
Our ideal candidate will be independent and hardworking while showing initiative and a can-do attitude towards their tasks. We want someone who can communicate in a timely and friendly manner with our users and who can show this approach to their team as well.
You'll work on things like
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting assistance.
- Assigning ticket severity, prioritizing work accordingly, and collaborating with other staff members to resolve issues quickly.
- Helping to build our brand reputation by collecting positive reviews from happy users.
- Regular training sessions with our Customer Support team, to help grow their knowledge.
- Helping to write internal documentation articles for your team.
- Video calls with our users to help solve their technical issues and gather feedback.
- Communicating customers’ feedback to the Development Team.
Requirements for the role
- Flawless written and spoken English (native-like level).
- Passion for helping and working with people.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks based on their importance.
- Proactive and curious mind.
- A great deal of empathy, patience and customer understanding.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
Nice to have
- Previous experience in a Technical Support role.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar higher education.
- Fluency in another language, preferably in German, French or Spanish.
- Some knowledge of accounting and/or invoicing.
- A good eye for detail, aesthetics and design.
Great customer support should never be just about answering tickets as quickly as possible. Great customer support is about helping our users get the most out of our app, whether it be a simple change in settings or a solution to a complex tax question.
From the initial online store set-up to configuring highly-complex tax settings, Sufio has become an essential tool for many of our customers' businesses. And we take pride in our customer base existing across 15 different time zones, from Alaska to New Zealand. Treating each user as a unique use case, we aim to continue building world-class support services.
If you have no previous experience in the world of ecommerce, no worries! What really matters is your drive, attention to detail and ambition to learn new things and challenge yourself. Join us and help us strengthen our reputation through kind and helpful support.
Customer Support Lead
What we offer
Friendly and informal working environment with a diverse team, no dress code, working a 40 hour week.
Stylish industrial office space located within the old Jurkovic Heating Plant in the centre of Bratislava.
Up to €50/month for any books or classes you want to take, plus a dedicated time for online education.
Up to €50/month for a gym, yoga or any activity you do to maintain a healthy lifestyle and regular massages in our office.
Free Uber credit for business and personal use, and company off-sites to fun locations worldwide.
Snacks and caffeine
Free fruits and snacks in the office, along with freshly roasted specialty coffee and high-quality teas.
Sufio is an industry-leading invoicing application used by businesses and online stores in more than 75 countries. We exist to help new businesses simplify their invoicing and taxes through powerful automation coupled with invoices created by the world’s leading designers. Our platform currently supports Shopify and BigCommerce.
As a company, we’re backed by experienced investors and strive to have a positive impact on the world around us. We are passionate about helping freelancers, and small companies build better businesses.
Our head office is based in Bratislava, Slovakia, and we have colleagues spread across Europe. Regular team offsites enable us to all come together to collaborate and socialize.
We believe strongly in lifelong learning and will provide you with the best tools, educational resources, and opportunities to succeed in your role. Your well-being is equally important to us, and you can expect your gym membership or similar activity to be covered by us.