As a Partnerships Lead, you will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with our agency and technology partners worldwide, with the US, Canada, the UK, Germany and France as the primary focus.
You’ll be instrumental in working closely with our partners and making the Sufio Partner Program a success. You’ll identify and build relationships with high calibre agencies and technology vendors and be responsible for helping onboard new partners. Additionally you’ll work on business development planning, education and co-marketing initiatives with our partners and attend industry events to promote the benefits of Sufio.
Partnerships represent a major opportunity for our business and anticipate that this role will offer the successful candidate the potential to build and head up the whole partnerships team.
Sufio is an industry leading invoicing application used by small businesses and online stores in more than 75 countries. We exist to help new businesses simplify their invoicing and taxes through powerful automation coupled with invoices created by the world’s leading designers. Our platform currently supports Shopify and BigCommerce.
As a company we’re backed by experienced investors and strive to have a positive impact on the world around us. We are passionate about helping freelancers and small companies build better businesses.
You’ll be joining a distributed team with co-workers spread across Europe. Whilst day-to-day communications happen in Slack and Hangouts, regular team off-sites enable us to come together to collaborate and socialize.
We believe strongly in lifelong learning and will provide you with the best tools, educational resources, and opportunities to succeed. Your well-being is equally important to us and you can expect your gym membership or similar activity to be covered by us.
Requirements for the role
- Excellent at establishing and growing mutually beneficial business relationships.
- The ability to identify, research, and understand which businesses to build relationships with.
- Demonstrable business development skills.
- A proven ability to work in a consultative role while making sure that targets and goals are met.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as part of a distributed team.
- Experience working with established enterprise ecommerce brands and enterprise-focused technologies and agencies — preferably Shopify/Shopify Plus.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on their relative importance.
- Previous experience working for an agency or technology provider within the ecommerce space.
- Proven experience in operationalizing an effective partnership program.
- Established relationships with ecommerce agencies and technology providers.
- Experience in running a well utilized team from a remote location.
- An understanding of all aspects of an agency’s day-to-day operations (selling, marketing, development).
- Experience with managing and leading team members.
- Remote work experience.
You'll work on things like
- Creating and executing an operational plan for agency partnerships, specific to each region.
- Researching agencies and solutions providers for prospective partners.
- Understanding and communicating the competitive strengths of each partner.
- Recruiting and educating prospective partners.
- Supporting issue resolution or general inquiries on behalf of partners.
- Managing select strategic partnerships as primary day-day contact.
- Proposing potential business deals by exploring opportunities with existing partners.
- Identifying educational and support resources needed for partners.
- Building partner personas to help the team better target high value partnerships.
- Speaking at and attending ecommerce events to evangelize Sufio and establish relationships with prospective partners.
What we offer
Employee share options for your work so you can benefit from the growth of our company.
Up to €50/month for any books or classes you want to take, plus a dedicated time for online education.
Up to €50/month for a gym, yoga or any activity you do to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Free Uber credit for business and personal use, and company offsites to fun locations worldwide.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Apply by filling in your personal details and answers to three short questions in our application form.