Bratislava, Slovakia · Full-time
Starting salary: €1,000–€1,200
Salary will be adjusted based on your skill level
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and well-organized Office Assistant to join our growing team here at Sufio.
You will play a key role in our team by ensuring our office runs smoothly, efficiently, and with a friendly atmosphere. This will entail helping to understand our company and employee needs, and acting accordingly, to make our office environment enjoyable for all.
You will be involved in a wide variety of tasks, such as; purchasing office supplies, organizing the office, liaising with supplier account managers and couriers, and ad-hoc daily administration tasks. As well as this, you will be a key member in communicating with our accountants and liaising with our tax advisor and the Tax Office. With this responsibility in mind, it will be advantageous to have prior experience in finance and tax dealings.
You will be working with a close-knit office team who enjoy collaborating to help maintain an enjoyable working environment and actively uphold our company values. Along with this, as a startup company, you will have an opportunity to grow within this role and potentially take on other avenues within Sufio.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who takes the initiative, is proactive in their approach to the role, and seeks out opportunities to strategically work through issues. We’re also looking for someone who can work well within a team environment, show empathy towards those around them, and be flexible to work within a start-up environment.
You'll work on things like
- Purchasing office supplies.
- Organizing our office.
- Liaising with supplier account managers and couriers.
- Communication and pickup with the Slovak post office.
- Communication between the Tax Office, the tax advisor, and the accountants.
- Helping our Co-Founders with assigned tasks.
- Ad-hoc daily administration tasks.
Requirements for the role
- Native level (C2) Slovak.
- B2 level or higher English.
- Passion for helping and working with people, coupled with an empathetic approach.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks based on their importance.
- Navigate through problems and be open-minded to different solutions.
- Proactive and curious mind.
- Willing to be adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
Nice to have
- Previous experience as an office/personal assistant.
- Some knowledge and experience in finance and tax dealings.
- Good understanding of how daily processes are done here in Slovakia.
- A good eye for aesthetics and design.
What we offer
Friendly and informal working environment with a diverse team, no dress code, working a 40 hour week.
Stylish industrial office space located within the old Jurkovic Heating Plant in the centre of Bratislava.
Up to €50/month for any books or classes you want to take, plus a dedicated time for online education.
Up to €50/month for a gym, yoga or any activity you do to maintain a healthy lifestyle and regular massages in our office.
Free Uber credit for business and personal use, and company off-sites to fun locations worldwide.
Snacks and caffeine
Free fruits and snacks in the office, along with freshly roasted specialty coffee and high-quality teas.
Sufio is an industry-leading invoicing application used by businesses and online stores in more than 75 countries. We exist to help new businesses simplify their invoicing and taxes through powerful automation coupled with invoices created by the world’s leading designers. Our platform currently supports Shopify and BigCommerce.
As a company, we’re backed by experienced investors and strive to have a positive impact on the world around us. We are passionate about helping freelancers, and small companies build better businesses.
Our head office is based in Bratislava, Slovakia, and we have colleagues spread across Europe. Regular team offsites enable us to all come together to collaborate and socialize.
We believe strongly in lifelong learning and will provide you with the best tools, educational resources, and opportunities to succeed in your role. Your well-being is equally important to us, and you can expect your gym membership or similar activity to be covered by us.