Bratislava, Slovakia · Full Time
Starting salary: €1,000 - €1,500
Sufio is an industry-leading invoicing application used by small businesses and online stores in more than 75 countries. We exist to help new businesses simplify their invoicing and taxes through powerful automation coupled with invoices created by the world’s leading designers. Our platform currently supports Shopify and BigCommerce.
We strive to have a positive impact on the world around us and as such, we are passionate about helping freelancers and small companies build better businesses.
We're based in our head office in Bratislava, at one of the city's most prominent locations! While some of our colleagues are spread across Europe, we all get to socialise and work on projects on our regular team off-sites.
We strongly believe in a lifelong learning and will provide you with the best tools, educational resources, and opportunities to make you succeed in your role. Your well-being is equally as important, and so your gym membership or a similar activity is on us!
You'll work on things like
- Communicating with our amazing customers, spread all over the world, via email and online chat.
- Providing product consultations, technical support, troubleshooting, and compliance assistance.
- Building a love brand and helping Sufio collect new positive reviews from happy users.
- Answering inquiries on online forums and engaging with followers on various social media platforms.
- Writing both external and internal documentation articles for clients and your team.
- Driving the product growth by communicating customers' feedback to the Development Team.
Requirements for the role
- Flawless written and spoken English (native-like level).
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Passion for helping and working with people.
- A great deal of empathy, patience, and customer understanding.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks based on their importance.
- Top-notch attention to detail.
- Proactivity and willingness to keep on learning new things and skills.
Nice to have
- Previous experience in customer services.
- Fluency in another language, preferably in German, French or Spanish.
- Some knowledge of accounting and/or invoicing.
- A good eye for aesthetics and design.
What we offer
Friendly and informal office in the city centre, 40 hour work week and no dress code.
Employee share options for your work so you can benefit from the growth of our company.
Up to €50/month for any books or classes you want to take, plus a dedicated time for online education.
Up to €50/month for a gym, yoga or any activity you do to maintain a healthy lifestyle, and regular massages in our office.
Free Uber credit for business and personal use, and company off-sites to fun locations worldwide.
Snacks and caffeine
Free fruits and snacks in the office, along with freshly roasted specialty coffee and high-quality teas.
Great customer support should never be just about answering tickets as quickly as possible. Great customer support is about helping our users get the most out of our app, whether it be a simple change in settings or a solution to a complex tax question.
From the initial online store set-up to configuring highly-complex tax settings, Sufio has become an essential tool for many of our customers' businesses. And we take pride in our customer base existing across 15 different time zones, from Alaska to New Zealand! Treating each user as a unique use case, we aim to continue building world-class support services.
If you have no previous experience in the world of e-commerce, no worries! What really matters is your drive, attention to detail and ambition to learn new things and challenge yourself. Join us and help us strengthen our reputation through kind and helpful support.
Customer Support Lead
Are you the one we are looking for?
Apply by filling in your personal details and answers to three short questions in our application form.